What is the correct spelling for MAIIN?
This word (Maiin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MAIIN
- mailing Mailing price, $1.10; for introduction, $1.00. This is an excellent text-book for High Schools and Academies, and for elementary classes in Colleges.
- main He next approached the main point.
- maine When we pause to analyze the matter, surely we have seen equally fine effects in this daily occurrence at home in Massachusetts, or at Bar Harbor on the coast of Maine .
- man But not the man ?
- mane Is it all together you mane , or one after another?
- mania Whether increase of his mania or some sort of remorse prompted his utterance was not clear.
- mann Donald D. Mann is a man of deeds rather than words.
- many How many of them?"
- mean It will just mean about that.
- mien His hair is scant upon his head, His eyes are dim, his nose is red, And yet, his mien is stern and dread- Old Daddy Hight.
- min "Yez be hearing the orders av the gintle-min-corn bread and French fried praties, Misther Cook," said Pat, turning to Alec.
- mine But you can't-" "That's why you'll never be a son of mine .
- ming A Chinese, even in the higher ranks, has no great idea of a man's learning, if he be ignorant of the Swan-ming.
- mini Even as we watch there on the slopes by the Mini Pusa, Stanton and I, grumbling at our want of luck in not sighting an Indian, many a true and trusted comrade, many an old cadet friend of boyish days, many a stalwart soldier is biting the dust along the Little Horn, and the names of Custer and his men are dropping from the muster-rolls.
- moan Who told me, Mr. Man, that I got a right to moan? How about this big old hole in the ozone? – Dear Mr. Man by prince
- Mai He composed his song in favour of Devi Maha Mai , or Devi the Great Mother, and the composition and recitation of similar songs has ever since been the profession of his descendants the Dewars.
- Marin Marin, a brigadier of cavalry and lieutenant of the body guards, who was there to superintend the operation, noticed me, and full of anger at the refusal he had just met with, exclaimed that as I did not think such work beneath me, the rest would do well to imitate my example.
- MINN William C. Gannett, of St. Paul, Minn .