What is the correct spelling for MAIKE?
This word (Maike) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MAIKE
- mack Thare's Mrs. Mackbeth-sheze a nise kind of woomon to have round ain't she, a puttin old Mack, her husband, up to slayin Dunkan with a cheeze knife, while heze payin a frendly visit to their house.
- maine We talk much about our personal liberty, and assert that we have a right to live in Maine or California, but we have not that much liberty in regard to dwelling in the Land of the Teens.
- maize "But see how I grow, as the maize after a rain storm.
- make You can make him your friend."
- maker Now every kind of firearms sees the light, and the gun-maker of the town begins to reap his harvest.
- marge In Ireland, on the other hand, we see a race of the bravest warriors that ever fought, who had pushed on over the Gaulish sea to the very marge and limit of the world.
- mark I put my mark on it, sir, so it could be known for what it is, in case of need.
- marker Her husband was born at Lucca, in Italy, and is, therefore, at present a subject of Bonaparte's brother-in-law, Prince Bacciochi, to whom, when His Serene Highness was a marker at a billiard-table, I have had the honour of giving many a shilling, as well as many a box on the ear.
- mike By this time Mike was ready for anything.
- Madge But Madge kept looking at the letter; and then she shut it together; and then she said with decision- 'I think it's the best thing I can do.