What is the correct spelling for MAINE?
This word (Maine) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MAINE
- main The main object with store cattle should be to keep them sound on their feet and free from disease.
- maine "Wal," ses I, "Kernel, it reminds me for all the world of old Truxton Miller's bar hunt, away up in the north part of Maine, when I was boy."
- maize We passed through vineyards and maize-fields.
- man That man that was her father ...
- mane He had sandy hair that lay like a mane above his elongated brow.
- mania What was life going to do to him if he did not hold back, did not persist any longer in his mania for refusal?
- mann He asked the same questions asked by Bishop Stevens, and Mr. Mann slowly communicated his answers, using only his right hand in replying.
- manna For forty years they had been fed with manna from heaven as they camped or journeyed in the wilderness, but now they began to eat the grain and the fruits of the land, and the manna fell no more.
- manner He did not sit like a man to the manner born.
- many 6759. Do many of them go to Faroe?
- marine She was by no means in the best of training for a marine race-course.
- mien Drawing a long breath, he stood leaning against the door, gazing at the crowd-at the busy passers-by-some merrily chatting with their companions, others with earnest mien and in busy haste.
- min Ladro and Min-ta exchanged glances.
- mine Well then, I'll give her back her mine!
- miner It was so near the surface of the ground that Miner simply pushed up the loose soil as he bored his way along, and this made the little ridge over which Peter had stumbled.
- Marne Mrs. Marne answered the salute in kind.
- Taine The intrinsic value of a book is nothing in the school of Sainte-Beuve and Taine.
- MINN J. D. Marshall, 57 O. McLane, 9 Minn.
- acted a part
- being made of