What is the correct spelling for MAININLY?
This word (Maininly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MAININLY
- maidenly As she sat down to the table-not at the head: that was significantly empty-he admired her figure, maidenly still despite her majestic bearing; admired the terse contour of her head and noticed, not without a sigh, her small selfish ear.
- mainline The following is a list of incidents and accidents involving Austrian Airlines mainline aircraft.
- mainly He was unhappily married, mainly through his own fault.
- mainsail The main-boom of the schooner was either cut in two, or so much injured as to oblige them to lower her mainsail .
- manila He thrust an enormous manila envelope at me.
- manly He might be wretched, but he would still be manly .
- mannerly The Hopi, who excels at snake dancing and pottery work, is a mannerly little chap; and his daughter, with her hair done up in elaborate whorl effects in fancied imitation of the squash blossom-the squash being the Hopi emblem of purity-is a decidedly attractive feature of the landscape.
- meaning Can you read their meaning ?
- meanly I've done my best; self-interest far apart, And self-reproach a stranger to my heart; My zeal still prompts, ambitious to pursue The foe, ye fair, of liberty and you: Grateful for praise, spontaneous and unbought, A generous people's love not meanly sought; To merit this, and bend the knee to beauty, Shall be my earliest and latest duty."
- mining Clunes is a rather important place, the centre of a considerable gold-mining district.
- minion She thought of his agent as his "minion," whom it was clearly due her dignity to resist.
- moaning One young woman with pallid, tear-washed face was moaning : "Why can't I be dead, oh, why can't I be dead?"
- Femininely Jane, instinctively aware of this, and finding in his demeanour, after examining it with femininely jealous, microscopic eyes, nothing perfunctory, was duly grateful, and gave him of her girlish best.
- Manning The hunt had momentarily paused, and then breaking loose from all control had dashed through the yard of the Home Farm in joyous pursuit, while the enraged Melrose, who with Dixon and another man had rushed out with sticks to try and head them back, had to confine himself and his followers to manning the enclosure round the house-impotent spectators of the splendid run through the park-which had long remained famous in Cumbrian annals.
- Manley Then she looked down at her bare arms, and dress, frowned, and suddenly approached Lady Edith Manley .
139 words made from the letters MAININLY
3 letter words made from MAININLY:ail, aim, ain, ali, ani, any, inn, lam, lan, lay, lii, lin, mal, man, may, mil, min, mya, nan, nay, nil, nim, yam.
5 letter words made from MAININLY:aimin, amini, amlin, amnii, anini, anyim, aylin, ianni, ianyl, ilian, ilina, iliya, ilyan, ilyin, imina, imlay, inami, inlay, iyman, lanin, lanni, layin, liani, liman, limay, limia, limin, linam, linin, linny, linyi, liyan, lynam, maili, maily, maini, manin, manly, manni, mayil, miani, miina, milan, milia, minal, minin, minni, minya, miyan, mylan, naini, nayim, niani, nilai, nilam, nilan, nilin, nimal, niman, nimni, nyali, nyima, nyman, yalin, yamil, yanin, yanli, yiali, yilan, yilin, yinan.
4 letter words made from MAININLY:aiyn, alii, almy, anil, ayim, ayin, ayni, iilm, ilna, imin, inma, inny, inya, iyan, laim, lamy, lany, lima, limn, limy, lini, liny, lyin, mail, main, mali, maly, mann, many, mayi, mily, mina, mini, myna, nail, nayi, nian, nina, niya, nyai, yali, yani, yiin, yili, yima.