What is the correct spelling for MAIRAGE?
This word (Mairage) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MAIRAGE
- barrage I saw two waves of infantry advancing against the enemy's trenches, preceded by our barrage of field-guns.
- bringing heel
- carriage Won't you let me send the carriage for you some evening when I am not going out?
- cure all
- garage For five or ten minutes, as Collingham smoked his morning cigar while visiting the stables, the garage, and the kitchen garden, the natural man tried to raise his voice.
- Madge Fenmarket admired Madge more than it was admired by her in return, and she kept herself very much to herself, notwithstanding what it considered to be its temptations.
- manage How on earth did you manage it?
- mara The only thing that makes me feel in the least sceptical is that La Mara,-the pen name of a writer on musical subjects,-translated these letters into German.
- maraca Davey was thrashing in the water, his face swollen and bloody, his eyes rattling like dried peas in a maraca.
- mare My father was a mare in Cork.
- marge Now at the ebb of the tide the dark people that dwelt upon the marge of the sea fared shorewards and found the blue-eyed mariners lying dead beside their vessel; and they, marvelling greatly what manner of men these might have been, took counsel among themselves and decided to bestow upon them the last rites of the dead.
- Margie You ride slow, Margie, and we'll hurry along.
- Margo The name is, I am informed, derived from the Latin word margo, meaning the limit.
- maria If that foolish girl of ours, Maria, could only have brought herself to listen to Robinson," he worked himself up into a fresh access of vexation, "the liking would have come in good time.
- marian Marian left the room with it, and Beth began to pout, whereupon Mrs. Davenport said: "Beth, you are so set upon having your own way, I hardly know what to do with you."
- Marianne Call Marianne and let her shove the table up to the sofa here-one corner of it.
- Marie It may not be a good plan, but there have been some famous old maids,-Queen Elizabeth, for instance,-while poor Marie Stuart began with husbands early and lost her head.
- marine These wounded men were brought to the marine hospital, and received every possible attention.
- marriage I need not mention one of the conditions,-a formal consent to his marriage with Miss Martin!
- Marriages You must have heard of marriages being annulled?
- massage You get to massage my feet for that comment, dearest.
- Maura August 1850, at Santa Maura.
- merge The moon was just high enough to cause deep shadows to fall across the roadway and merge into fantastic shapes as the machine approached and passed over them.
- midge These have never bothered us before, and I doubt if I ever saw a midge on Gallipoli before.
- Mira The variable in Cetus received the name of Mira, or the wonderful.
- miracle And now let us contrast this miracle with the first of the New Testament.
- mirage She saw through her tears the sweet mirage of home, and her heart rebelled against the prison where she lay.
- mirages I knew that I had encouraged the delusion of my Eskimos that the mirages and low-lying clouds which appeared almost daily were signs of land.
- mire He said he dreaded the mire of publicity for the sweetest creature on earth.
- Moira Moira didn't tell him.
- moire There she stood, with that wedding-dress of white moire antique a-sweeping down her tall figure, and lying behind her like ridges of snow on the carpet.
- rage The very last thing he could remember was Hooty's fierce scream of rage and disappointment.