What is the correct spelling for MAISE?
This word (Maise) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MAISE
- mace Then came a day when all was quiet, and even King Mace pillowed his royal head on his dead horse, and woke no more.
- maine At the hour above named we were ordered out to support the First Maine Cavalry in a spirited skirmish with Rebel cavalry.
- maize We came through the most gorgeous scenery, and it was so picturesque to see the women and the boys working in the maize fields.
- manse She keeps house for her brother at the manse .
- mars He watched the night; then taking up his flute, He breathed a piping of this life of ours, The half-seen prize, the difficult pursuit, The passionate lusts that shut us in their towers, The love that helps us on, the fear that lowers, The pride that makes us and the pride that mars , The beauty and the truth that are our stars.
- mauser It was only for a second's space that Dennis saw the man with his hand raised, and he could not repress a fierce shout of joy as a Mauser bullet dashed the Browning pistol from Von Dussel's hand.
- meuse Meuse France Soft; piquant; aromatic.
- miser Go leave your miser father, counting his gold all night while you are asleep, and too stingy to give you enough to eat, and go and be Mother Lemon's good little boy!"
- Maisie "I'm not so bad, Maisie , and I'll treat you fair.
- MAWS Faix, sur, I niver could o' got by 'em aloive wid me letther onless a little o' the news had gone intil their rav'nous maws.