What is the correct spelling for MAJER?
This word (Majer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MAJER
- major You will tell me now, won't you, Major dear?"
- make Did he try to make love to you?
- maker "Oh, father," she cried, running to him with the entire want of shyness one may conceive in the newly washed and forgiven soul when it first arrives in heaven and meets its Maker and knows there are going to be no more misunderstandings for ever, "how good you've been!"
- marker Page 66-the footnote marker for note 53 was omitted.
- mayer A Prussian astronomer, in the year 1781, observed that the 964th star of Mayer's catalogue was missing: and the calculations now prove that at the time Mayer saw his 964th star, the planet Herschel should have been precisely in the place where he noted that star.
- meager In the first place you must remember he started out on his career with the same meager equipment that hampered all the early clockmakers.
- Maj In support of this I have given the testimony of Colonel Lamon, W. H. Herndon, Maj.