What is the correct spelling for MAJOIR?
This word (Majoir) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MAJOIR
- coir The coir industry employs more than 7 lakh (700,000) people, a majority of whom are from rural areas who belong to economically weaker sections of society.
- mac But one night when Mongan seemed to speak with Duv Laca he mentioned her father as Fiachna Duv mac Demain, and the story-teller said that king had been dead for a vast number of years. Got The Mac , She's Just Falling For Your Chat, Dirty Rat, Now Your Back (back, back, back) – Miss Perfect Feat. Nodesha by ABS
- macao Left Macao for Shanghae on the 25th of April, to beat up the China Sea against a strong N. E. monsoon.
- mag "Choose any room you please, except the one which Mag and Carrie now occupy, and rest assured you shall not be blamed," said Mr. Hamilton.
- magi And the art of mankind is the offering of its wise men, it is the adoration of the Magi , who are one with the simplest in their worship-
- major You thought it was Major Boyce.
- majorca Burnt, 88. Effigies, 44. Penances, 625. Total, 757. The tribunals of Aragon, Catalonia, Valencia, and Majorca , belonged to the old Inquisition.
- Maggie Mr. Dockum happened to come to town, and we sent Ann and Maggie , with most of our boxes, to Deephaven in his company a day or two before we were ready to go ourselves, and when we reached there the house was opened and in order for us.
- Mai Fingers : Mingel : Mun-gal-bah : Mai (singular), Mai h (plural) : Ber-ril-le : Maranga : Nar-ra : Mah-tra : War-ra-nook.
- Maj Virgil A., Vice-President, National Council of Churches, Official, World Council of Churches Smith, Bishop A. Frank, Chairman of the Board of Trustees, Southern Methodist University, Dallas; Methodist Bishop of Houston and San Antonio Smith, Maj .
59 words made from the letters MAJOIR
3 letter words made from MAJOIR:aim, air, arm, imo, ira, jam, jar, mao, mar, moa, mri, oar, raj, ram, rim, rio, rom.
4 letter words made from MAJOIR:amir, amoi, amor, arjo, imar, imja, iora, jamo, jiao, majo, maoi, mari, miao, miro, moir, moji, omai, omir, orji, raio, rajm, rajo, riaj, rijo, rima, rimo, roam, roja, roji, roma.
5 letter words made from MAJOIR:amori, arimo, imaro, jamir, jarmo, maior, major, maori, miraj, omair, raimo, rioja.