What is the correct spelling for MAJOUR?
This word (Majour) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MAJOUR
- mac "You will indeed," said mac an Da'v heartily, "and you'll get mine back too." Oh so you wanna ride in my Mercedes I ain't got no room in the back The whole Gambino Family in there with Kane & Abel and Mac – Unpredictable by mystikal
- macao Matters remained in this position until the 24th of December of the same year, when the Macao Council sent the three Chinese prisoners to Seu, and assuming that these men, on duty at the time at the Barrier, were at least cognizant of the murder of Amaral, demand their trial, informing Seu at the same time, that in placing them in his hands, they hold him responsible for them.
- mag Margaret was trying to devise some means by which to rid herself of her stepmother, when Lenora was heard to exclaim: Shall I pitch her over the stairs, Mag ?
- major Major Barrington has cut his head open?
- majorca The Moors seem to have preserved amongst them a knowledge of the art, which they were found practising in the island of Majorca when it was taken by the Pisans in 1115. Among the spoil carried away were many plates of Moorish earthenware, which, in token of triumph, were embedded in the walls of several of the ancient churches of Pisa, where they are to be seen to this day.
- majors Come then, brave soldiers, and take up the dead, Majors , and Col'nels, which are this day slain, And noble Captains of sweet life bereft.
- maker And for that reason not only the reputation of the clock itself but that of its maker was at stake.
- manor Then Sir Tristram turned to have done more with his sword, but he saw so much blood go from him that him seemed he was likely to die, and so he departed from him and came to a fair manor to an old knight, and there Sir Tristram lodged.
- Maj It was known as the First Brigade of the Light Division, which was composed of six brigades, and commanded by Maj .
66 words made from the letters MAJOUR
4 letter words made from MAJOUR:ajou, amor, amur, arjo, aruj, arum, auro, jamo, jamu, jumo, jurm, juro, majo, maru, moua, muar, muja, mujo, muro, orum, ouja, ouma, rajm, rajo, raju, ramu, raum, roam, roja, roma, roum, ruam, ruja, rujm, rumo, uram, urmo.
5 letter words made from MAJOUR:ajour, amour, amuro, jarmo, jorum, joura, jumar, major, marou, maruo, morua, moura, mujra, omura, oumar, umoja.
3 letter words made from MAJOUR:arm, jam, jar, mao, mar, moa, oar, raj, ram, rom, rum, uma, uro.