What is the correct spelling for MAKEC?
This word (Makec) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MAKEC
- make If I did not love you, I should always have surprise to think that you are an American, and will not let me make you a great lady.
- Maked He hath thee maked vicaire and maistresse 140
- makes "What makes you think that I could be useful in that line?" asked Banneker curiously.
- much Ralph, there's so much about you that I don't know.
- music At length she raised her eyes to her husband, who still stood with folded arms and ghastly pale, looking silently down on her. She rose from the music stool and quietly picked up, one by one, the broken fragments of the ivory box which had been so precious to her. Gathering them in the folds of her muslin gown as a child might guard its treasure, she hurried away and went up-stairs, leaving her husband standing motionless and silent.