What is the correct spelling for MAKKES?
This word (Makkes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MAKKES
- magus By a Magus , the Persians understand a sacred person, a professor of theology, and a Priest.
- make But all th'Afflicted of a Land to take, And f one single Family to make? – The Discontent by Anne Killigrew
- maker To see what this child does, and praise my Maker . I thank ye all. To you, my good lord mayor, – King Henry VIII: Act V, scene V by Unknown Author
- marker He continued to put the red down, without once missing, until the marker appeared.
- marks You and me and the guy from Sparks Hangin' out with Howard Marks – Hangin' With Howard Marks by super furry animals
- masker He now regarded him as a mere soldier, a soured veteran; socially as a masker and a trifler, virtually a callous angler playing his cleverly-hooked fish for pastime.
- mates This fellow Owens said Dorn had not got so close to his bunk-mates until they reached France.
- Manes Or he might be keeping them with the design of sacrificing them to the manes of such members of his clan who might eventually be slain.
- Males Males, males, rip-roaring males, Frisky from whisky and filling up jails. – Men! by Unknown Author
- mocks Sleep mocks at death: when weary of the earth We do not die-we take an upper berth.
- takes Is all it takes You've seen the glow Your kingdom shakes The loss of control – Wiseman by Children Within
- makers This one right here's for the Riot Makers ! The moshers! The stompers! The jail breakers! – Riotmaker by tech n9ne
- fakes "And I know that he sold a pair of pistols to Lane Fleming, about a week before Fleming was killed, that were outright fakes .
- wakes He realizes the Duchessa's existence when he wakes .
- markers Markers for both sides in the betting stood to watch each potato.
- maces His helm was hewn about in twenty places, That by a tissue hung his back behind, His shield was dashed with strokes of swords and maces In which men mighte many an arrow find That pierced had the horn and nerve and rind; And aye the people cried: "Here comes our joy, And, next his brother, holder up of Troy."
- bakes Before Columbus, tobacco was not smoked except in America; and now, after a lapse of a few centuries in the furthest part of China and in Japan, in the island of Oceanica as in Lapland and Siberia, rises from the hut of the savage and from the palace of the prince, along with the smoke of the fireplace, where man bakes his bread and warms his heart, another odorous smoke, which man inhales and breathes forth again to soothe his pain and to vanquish fatigue and anxiety.
- lakes Lakes and rivers form overnight.
- mazes The girl in that room may be Phyllis Poynton or the worst adventuress who ever lied her way through the mazes of intrigue, but I love her!
- mockers "But the King and Simon are to have private matters between them one day," he cried, shaking his fist at the mockers , himself half in mockery.
37 words made from the letters MAKKES
3 letter words made from MAKKES:ask, esm, kea, mes, sam, sea.
4 letter words made from MAKKES:eaks, ekam, emka, kake, kakm, kaks, kask, keak, keam, kesa, make, makk, mask, meka, mesa, saek, sake, same, seam.
5 letter words made from MAKKES:ekkas, kames, kamke, kasem, kaske, kasme, makes, maske, mekas, mekka, samek, smake.