What is the correct spelling for MAKWNG?
This word (Makwng) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MAKWNG
- gang A dark night and a clear field suits that gang best. Some people say 'Lil' Rob get out the gang' But then they say it like if it ain't no thang – Somethin' 2 Relate 2 by Lil' Rob
- macon 5. And as my journey is almost always in the springtime, the twisted spire of the cathedral usually shows itself against the first grey of dawn, as we run out again southwards: and resolving to watch the sunrise, I fall more complacently asleep,-and the sun is really up by the time one has to change carriages, and get morning coffee at Macon .
- making I'm not going to chance making you a widow almost before you are a wife." That love making Was damn heart breaking – Fine Story by Nizlopi
- makings "You've the makings of a good dancer in you, if you'll learn," she said over her shoulder.
- mango Two miles away, on the eastern side of the harbor, appeared the city of Santiago-a sloping expanse of red-tiled roofs, green mango -trees, and twin-belfried Spanish churches, rising from the water's edge to the crest of a range of low hills which bound the bay on that side.
- mangy Mangy dogs barked at our feet, men and women ran forward joyfully to seize our hands and greet us.
- marking He then suggests a system of marking which "would not only fix a minimum of quality, but would also recognize different degrees of quality by giving more credit toward graduation for high quality than for low," which system, he thinks, would also tend to "a strengthening of the intellectual life of the secondary school."
- Mackinac Sufferings of the Journey to Mackinac .
- Kong We reached Canton at daybreak, and if Hong-Kong was a revelation Canton was still more surprising.