What is the correct spelling for MALACHY?
This word (Malachy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MALACHY
- mach Wilson mach ines are usually marked Wilson Sewing Mach .
- malacca Thompson started round, and found himself facing the major, trowel in one hand, malacca cane in the other.
- malachite About the room were elegant baskets containing white and red flowers, and in the place of honour on the table in the middle was M. de Hanski's magnificent gold and malachite inkstand.
- malady The effect upon him of this excitement was evil enough, yet not so evil as the malady of drink.
- malay Two bodkins of silver, brass, or iron, were conspicuously placed behind the head, in the form of an oblique cross, which is the common mode of Malay women.
- marshy The soil is sandy, often marshy , but produces good crops of grain and affords fine pasturage.
- milch "It would be a serious loss if they were driven off, especially the milch cows.
- moloch He applied to his fellow-Christians-Catholics-the commands which early Israel supposed to be divinely directed against foreign worshippers of Chemosh and Moloch .
75 words made from the letters MALACHY
4 letter words made from MALACHY:achy, acyl, ahly, alay, alca, almy, amah, amay, ayah, ayam, cahl, calm, caya, chay, clam, clay, cyma, halm, haly, haym, hyla, lacy, lama, lamy, laya, mach, maha, mahl, mala, maly, maya, mlah, yach, yahl, yahm, yama.
3 letter words made from MALACHY:ala, cam, cay, ham, hay, lac, lah, lam, lay, lcm, mac, mal, may, mya, yam.
5 letter words made from MALACHY:alchy, almay, ayham, calah, calma, camya, chaly, halay, halma, hayal, laach, lachy, laham, lahya, macal, macay, mahal, mahay, mahla, malay, malha, mclay, mycal, yamla.