What is the correct spelling for MAMDA?
This word (Mamda) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MAMDA
- made When I came to Europe, Mr. Thomson was so kind as to have me a copy of it made out. money on my mind, I got my mind made, if money grow on trees, I'm tryna find shade, – Scared Money by jeezy
- manda ** The "powerful" Manda , encamped in the mountain and desert, and who were named after the Eastern Arabs, must be the peoples situated between the Caspian and the steppes of the Iranian plateau, and a branch of the Scythians who are soon to appear in Asiatic history. Mentira la que manda Mentira comanda – Mentira by manu chao
- mind Now you know what has been on my mind all these months.
- moment He did not for a moment suspect that she feared for herself, but he was indignant with her because of her fear for him.
- month Jackson of Noogabbin was along here a month back, and he told me how the cattle broke camp all along o' the ghost.