What is the correct spelling for MAMSA?
This word (Mamsa) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MAMSA
- make 352. They use, in some schools, straight-backed chairs to make a girl sit upright, and to give strength to her back: do you approve of them?
- makes He sees when he's up against a hard thing and makes his own plans.
- mama I do not let anybody see I am unhappy, not even mama .
- much So much he fears me and all that have to do with me.
- music Isolated as the pairs at the table were, and with music braying in a gallery just above, there was plenty of scope for conversation; and once again Esclairmonde was talking freely of the matters regarding the distress in Paris, that Bedford had consulted her upon before he became so engrossed with his brother's affairs, or she so beset by her persecutors.