What is the correct spelling for MANA?
This word (Mana) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MANA
- ana At Santa Ana they found their bancas waiting for them, and embarked.
- dana It is said that when the lines of "Thanatopsis" were submitted to Richard H. Dana , editor of the "North American Review," he was skeptical.
- mama Mama is not the least tired and quite pleased with it all.
- man What had he been to this man ?
- mane In the shaggy-mane the veil does not form a thin, expanded curtain.
- mania He had a perfect mania for attempting to escape in baskets, and tried twice more at Ingolstadt.
- mann "All the morning I was saying to myself: "'Der dickere Mann , Des dickeren Mann es, Dem dickeren Mann e, Den dickeren Mann .
- manna He scattered a lot over us, like manna , without asking us to pay, but just as I had got passionately interested in a short story he came back and began to gather everything up.
- manx Secretary of the Manx Language Society.
- many Mindful of Jeanie, "Give me much and many"; -- Held out her apron, Tossed them her penny. – Goblin Market by Christina Georgina Rossetti
- maya but my pockets do hit high notes like Mariah boy, Yea, I keep my angel on like maya boy, – Catapault by lil wayne
- mona Y aquel que se ha metido desde hace tiempo con mi persona Y veo que no razona hay que dejarlo en el canal de la mona – Hagan Ruido Las Pistolas by Mexicano 777
- sana The latter was used formerly as a Bowssening Pool, and held in great repute for its efficacy in restoring the insane to "mens sana in corpore sano".
- Jana Boomerang (South Korea) Boomerang (Thailand) Boomerang (Turkey) Boomerang (UK & Ireland) Boomerang (TV series), an Australian television series from 1961 to 1962 Boomerang, a Seattle-area kids TV show hosted by Marni Nixon Films The Boomerang (1919 film), a 1919 American drama film, directed by Bertram Bracken Boomerang (1934 film), British drama film directed by Arthur Maude Boomerang (1947 film), by Elia Kazan Boomerang (1966 film), film about Polish-German love after World War II (also known as Bumerang), starring Tony Ferrer Boomerang (1976 film), French-Italian crime film Boomerang (1992 film), film starring Eddie Murphy Boomerang (2001 film), Serbian film Boomerang (2013 film), American tv film starring Felicity Huffman Boomerang (2015 film), French film Boomerang (2018 film), Tamil film Albums Boomerang (soundtrack), a soundtrack album from the 1992 film Boomerang (The Creatures album), 1989 Boomerang (Daara J album), 2003 Boomerang (Hanson album), 2005 Boomerang (Mad at the World album), 1991 Boomerang (Stacey Q album), 1997 Songs "Boomerang" (Lali Espósito song), 2016 Bang en boomerang, 1975 Svenne & Lotta song "Boomerang" (Barenaked Ladies song), 2013 "Boomerang" (DJ Felli Fel song), 2011 "Boomerang" (JoJo Siwa song), 2016 "Boomerang" (Nicole Scherzinger song), 2013 "Boomerang" (Tenjo Chiki song), 2006 "Boomerang" (Wanna One song), 2018 "Boomerang", by Jana Kramer from Thirty One "Boomerang", by Kiss from Hot in the Shade "Boomerang", by Kix from Blow My Fuse "Boomerang", by Plain White Ts from Wonders of the Younger "Boomerang", by Big Pun from Capital Punishment "Boomerang", a 2014 song by Pigeon John Comics Boomerang (comics), a Marvel Comics supervillain Captain Boomerang, a DC Comics supervillain and enemy of the Flash Other Boomerang (radio show), a short lived BBC Radio 4 series Boomerang!
- Lana Miss Lana was with him.
- Mani This sect, if sect it may be called, owed its origin to a certain Majus Mani , banished from Persia under the Sassanides; this Mani was a talented man, highly civilised through his studies and voyages in distant lands.
- MANS The Bishop of Mans also, solicited by a friend, gave him a living in his diocese.