What is the correct spelling for MANAAGER?
This word (Manaager) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MANAAGER
- manage "Well," said the doctor, "how are we to manage now?
- manager "Besides which, there are the dues to the landlord, as well as the salary of the manager.
- mange A tablespoonful of brandy, stirred in just before the blanc-mange is moulded, very much improves the flavour of this sweet dish.
- manger "Certainly, governor," he stammered, and spoke to the camel politely, guiding that enraged and squealing quadruped to his manger with a forced smile.
- menage Did you ever hear of anything so absurd as Leonora presiding over a missionary's menage?
- monger So homewards again, having great need to do my business, and so pretending to meet Mr. Shott the wood monger of Whitehall I went and eased myself at the Harp and Ball, and thence home where I sat writing till bed-time and so to bed.
- Managed She was so sure her own husband would have somehow managed the case better.
- managers The eighth article, which touched upon the real provocation for the trial,-the harangue at Baltimore,-received the highest vote; but nearly one fourth of the Republican Senators refused to sustain the managers.
- manages "He manages to impress one.