What is the correct spelling for MANABGER?
This word (Manabger) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MANABGER
- manage There's my wife died three months ago, and all the children was dead before her, and it was she always helped me with the farm and knew how to manage better nor myself, so that now she's gone I can do nothing with it.
- manager Some people in America think that last fact puts him at a disadvantage as a manager.
- mange We visited the poor creature several times again, and once Mrs. Wilson accompanied me and brought with her some blanc-mange or jelly which she had made.
- manger Brightly doth Thy manger shine!
- menage She then asked why M. Menage was not there?
- monger The moral mystery-monger is only a shade less objectionable than the religious mystery-monger, of whom he is the ethical equivalent.