What is the correct spelling for MANARD?
This word (Manard) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MANARD
- canard Henley himself was disposed to regard the report as a false one, a canard set afloat by the irrepressible Wrinkle, who would joke as readily about the dead as the living.
- mallard The third year found Carlton watching for the mallard as his bird of ill-omen, and redoubling his efforts while his ear prepared for the shrill music of the full-grown quills in final flight.
- manatee In the water the Manatee looks black.
- manet D'Arnay, very accurate in his lines, remarks to Dr. Manet : "Dr. Manet , I love your daughter-fondly, dearly.
- manned Just as they neared the sides of the ship, several boats, manned by turbaned Moors, were seen pulling away in chase of the fugitives, who now, shouting out in Dutch, entreated us to take them on board.
- manor It happened-but doubtless happened because so ordered-that the very hour in which Joris left Hyde Manor , Peter Van Ariens received a letter that made him very anxious.
- mansard "It is too late this season; but mind, Odalite, next spring you are to have a mansard roof, and bay windows, and-balconies, and-and-towers and things," said Elva.
- manta 1, 3. 101-2: manta de muestra: a showy wrap or blanket.
- mantra Every Agharia has a guru or spiritual guide who whispers the mantra or sacred verse into his ear and is occasionally consulted.
- mend I missed the comfortable cavern where I had slept a few nights before, especially when I arose here in the night to mend the fire, and found we had no more wood at hand.
- mind I don't mind 'em.
- mined The reader may accordingly judge what appearance a country presented which, to the extent of fifteen or twenty miles round, was thus treated; where every house was fortified, every road blocked up, every eminence mined with fieldworks, and every place swarming with armed men.
- Managed I just now managed to stop it.
- Maned Underneath the spreading cedar, In an arbour newly built, Found Hasan his ancient person, Put him underneath the quilt, Mounted then his long-maned pony With the basket on his arm, Carrying it very firmly Lest his father might take harm.
- Manured It springs up in old or newly made lawns which have been richly manured, or it occurs in other grassy places.
- Moaned "Insult me before my friend-go on, woman," moaned Prospero.
- Maynard Maynard Rogers, Superintendent of Jasper Park, and Mr. Arthur O. Wheeler, Director of the Alpine Club of Canada, for valued assistance in gathering material for this book; to Mr. Walter D. Wilcox, Sir James Outram, Dr. A. P. Coleman, Dr. J. W. A. Hickson, Rev.
- Mandy That's right, Aunt Mandy , drain it to the dregs and I'll fill it again.
- Barnard As to the Barnard family, Mr. Burke himself undertook negotiations with them.
52 words made from the letters MANARD
3 letter words made from MANARD:aar, ada, ana, ara, arm, dam, dna, mad, man, mar, mrd, nad, nmr, rad, ram, rna.
4 letter words made from MANARD:adam, adar, anar, aram, dama, damn, dana, darn, dram, dran, maan, maar, mara, mrna, nada, nard, rama, ramn, rana, rand.
5 letter words made from MANARD:adman, amran, andam, andar, anmar, ardan, damar, darna, drama, madan, manda, maran, marda, radna, ramda, ramna.