What is the correct spelling for MANATE?
This word (Manate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MANATE
- emanate I miss Mrs. Stanton, still I can not but enjoy the feeling that the people call on me, and the fact that I have an opportunity to sharpen my wits a little by answering questions and doing the chatting, instead of merely sitting a lay figure and listening to the brilliant scintillations as they emanate from her never-exhausted magazine.
- magnate As the clock struck midnight on one of the most fashionable streets of London in the Duchess of Ditchling's handsome limousine, Arthur Towzer, millionaire mining magnate , is found dead at the wheel, horribly mangled.
- manage Yes: we'll manage it.
- manatee Asimina manasota DeLaney - manasota papaw native to two counties in Florida (Manatee + Sarasota); first described in 2010 Not a valid species Asimina × nashii Kral.
- mandate The mandate has gone forth from the headquarters of the League of Defenders that London is to rise in her might at ten o'clock to-night, and that a million men are ready to assist us.
- mane He could see him plainly for a fourth of a mile, but by that time the trampling hoofs raised a dust in the dry grass which partly obscured the herd and made it impossible to distinguish the figure of the lad clinging to the mane of his novel charger.
- Manatees Manatees and green turtles are sometimes present in the waters surrounding the Cay.
57 words made from the letters MANATE
5 letter words made from MANATE:amane, amant, ament, amnat, anema, antam, emana, enaam, manat, manea, manet, manta, mante, matan, meana, menta, metan, neamt, netam, taean, taman, tamen, tanam.
4 letter words made from MANATE:amen, anem, ante, etna, maan, maen, mane, mate, matn, mean, meat, meta, metn, name, neat, tame, team, tean.
3 letter words made from MANATE:ana, ane, ant, ate, atm, eat, ent, eta, man, mat, men, net, tam, tan, tea, ten.