What is the correct spelling for MANAUVER?
This word (Manauver) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MANAUVER
- hanover William then proposed that Alexander should come over from Hanover and join him at Bath, which was done.
- manage Breathing was difficult, but if I kept it shallow, I could manage.
- manager Gordon asked the manager of the works from which they had been taken what he meant to do.
- manatee It isn't your fault that the manatee has got away.
- maneuver According to Kir's tapes, he thinks it's a clever maneuver.
- manger And if you cough, I'll know you're a dog-in-the-manger.
- manner A change came over Jessie's manner.
- manoeuvre Mrs. Adister was allowed no time to set the manoeuvre in motion.
- maneuvers And it is an open-and-shut proposition that men cannot be expected to enter the reserve voluntarily, without pay, when the regulations would require them to submit to such inconveniences as applying to the department for leave to go from one State to another or into a foreign country, and when they would be compelled to attend maneuvers, often at distant points, at least twice a year.