What is the correct spelling for MAND?
This word (Mand) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MAND
- And It's been done and done well.
- band "It is true," said the big man who led the little band, turning slowly in his saddle.
- hand Will you take Aristoloche by the hand?"
- land "My land, I'm used to anything after the life I've had.
- mad You're mad, I tell you!
- maid Her mother's maid entered.
- man That is the man.
- Mandy I never so much as thought Mandy Hill'd ever marry.
- mane I nearlie went over him, for Clover's hard Forehead knocked agaynst his Chest; but he stoode it like a Rock; and lookinge firste at me and then at Dick, he smiled and spoke to my Brother, who seemed to know him, and turned about and walked by us, sometimes stroaking Clover's shaggy Mane.
- Maned They sat at the upper end of a great open square, and in the bend of the half-circle were grouped the principal councillors and chiefs, and, a little in advance of the rest, clothed in the skin of a maned lion, and wearing ornaments of gold, sat the chief, Tauane.
- Mani One gallery exhibited the pictures of the celebrated Mani, and statues that seemed to be alive.
- mann This continuation is called the Mann Range.
- MANS More frequently mentioned in the note-books of the traveller than Le Mans, it offers perhaps no greater charms.
- manx There is a kind called Manx, and that sounds like banks, I suppose.
- many There are too many people here.
- Maud "And about my notes," asked Maud Stapleton.
- mend The Assessor was informed that it would take a full hour to mend his carriage.
- mind But in doing this she did not put it out of her mind.
- rand The dusty, crude, brick-field desolation of the Rand on the other hand did not really belong with any particularity to South Africa at all.
- sand "I suppose," Treadwell remarked when the three had finally settled into some kind of comfort, "I suppose, Sand, you wonder how I found you out?"
- wand A magic wand I got.