What is the correct spelling for MANELY?
This word (Manely) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MANELY
- humanely Those who knew all about him wished to give him substantial relief in his own cottage, and to appoint some aged woman as nurse-a thing that is occasionally done, and most humanely .
- mainly And we probably do not remember one quarter of our dreams: they belong to a mainly different order of consciousness.
- mandela Following the introduction of the universal franchise in the 1994 general election, Buthelezi led the IFP to join the government of national unity, led by Nelson Mandela .
- mane The native servants gathered to admire the great mane and mighty paws there spread out, and many were the excited ejaculations and comments they fired off.
- manila On December 6, 1896, he was led out of the Manila prison into the courtyard.
- manly Well I will try cold said Mr Salteena feeling it was more manly to say that.
- mannerly The reply seemed almost girlish in comparison with the gruffer tones of the other patients and I marvelled that the owner of this polite, mannerly , high-pitched voice could be known by any such name as "Red Shannahan."
- mantel He leaned, sick as death, against the mantel -piece, and gasped so terribly that Jael's fortitude gave way, and she began to cry.
- manual He was able, too, or rather he had been, and he still possessed the manual skill peculiar to the old days.
- manually In the meantime, every loan or book search had to be conducted manually .
- many I do not mean to say that it would not be pleasanter to share one's rambles with a congenial companion; but it is not easy to find one; either there are differences of opinion, or the subtle barriers of age to overleap, or one is conscious that there are regions of one's mind in which a friend will inevitably and fretfully miss his way-there are not many friends, for anyone, to whom his mind can lie perfectly and unaffectedly open; and thus, though I do not hesitate to say that I would prefer the society of the perfect friend to my loneliness, yet I prefer my loneliness to the incursions of the imperfect friend.
- marley They had only one observer, and to Miss Marley the sight of them was like the sight of those unknowingly condemned to die.
- meanly But the lofty nobility of his severe young face and the high-lifting forehead, proclaimed to all who were competent in such matters that it was only his body that was meanly clad.
- money "Yes," he was told, "Mr. Bohlmann has always stood high in the church, and has been liberal and sensible with his money .
- namely He had not mentioned to any one his unconsciousness of the child's entrance, shrinking from questions which might lead to the fact he himself suspected-namely, that he had been in one of his trances.
- Manley Then Mr. Manley , who had been gifted by Heaven with a lively imagination wholly untrammelled by any straining passion for exactitude, entertained Mr. Stebbing with a vivid account of his experiences as leader of the first Great Push.
- Manuel "Oh, what will Manuel say if he comes?
- Manuela He had indeed made Manuela pay double.
90 words made from the letters MANELY
3 letter words made from MANELY:ale, ane, any, elm, enl, lam, lan, lay, lea, lem, ley, lye, mal, man, may, men, mya, nay, ney, yam, yea, yen.
5 letter words made from MANELY:almen, aylen, aymen, elyan, eyman, lamen, lamey, laney, leamy, lemay, lemna, lynam, malen, maley, maney, manly, mayen, mayle, mealy, meany, melan, melyn, menya, mylae, mylan, mylne, nealy, nyame, yealm.
4 letter words made from MANELY:almy, alne, amen, anem, aney, anle, ealy, elan, elya, emly, enyl, eyam, lame, lamy, lane, lany, laye, lean, lena, lyme, maen, male, maly, mane, many, meal, mean, meyn, myna, name, naye, yale, yane, yelm, ylem.
6 letter words made from MANELY:amenyl, meanly, meylan, namely.