What is the correct spelling for MANGAGE?
This word (Mangage) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MANGAGE
- engage The counts of Anjou and of Flanders encouraged their subjects to engage in the expedition; and even the court of France, though it might justly fear the aggrandizement of so dangerous a vassal, pursued not its interests on this occasion with sufficient vigour and resolution.
- language He put all this in a good deal of sea-language, but I tell it as I got the sense of it.
- manage I manage to live!
- manager The manager came forward.
- Managed The ould scoundrel of a landlord wanted to keep it as a general room, but I brought the Church to bear on him, and I managed it finally."
- managers In every instance in which managers have persisted in their habits of arbitrary command, they have failed.
- manages The Hall is still in debt but he manages to keep the Jews quiet and to make a decent living out of a few tenants.