What is the correct spelling for MANID?
This word (Manid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MANID
- mad And anyhow it's mad.
- maid If it's the truth, then she helped Essex Maid. Brewed for the lover in sunshine and shade; Let me drink deep, then, my African maid. – Song by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- main Most probably the Russian main army will turn southwards. In the game and hit you in the brain And if I was cocaine believe it I'm your main – Lifestyles of The Rich & Shameless by lost boyz
- maine The reports of the colonists, after their winter in Maine, were to the effect that the second or northern colony was 'not habitable for Englishmen.
- man "But, man," I said-"the King!
- mane I didn't mane nothin' at all: it warn't I as said it-or as war ever a going to do it.
- And And a kiss now?
- Mahdi When the Caliph al-Mahdi visited Meccah, one Abdullah bin Osman presented himself at the unusual hour of noon, and informing the prince that he had brought him a relic which no man but himself had yet seen, produced this celebrated stone.
- Mains What difference does it make to a company whether the money expended for improvement account be coal gas benches, holders and mains, or dynamos, boilers, and wire? I fail to see the difference, and if improvements have to be made in both, so much the better-it shows a healthy demand for both branches, and should be promptly provided for.
- Mandy There was the fork where the Hardwick carriage had turned off; to this side went Shade and his fellows, with Mandy and the girls following; and down the middle of the road she herself came, seated in the car beside Stoddard.