What is the correct spelling for MANIE?
This word (Manie) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MANIE
- main We must get down to the mouth of the river and out into the main stream as soon as possible," and having fully made up his mind what he would do, he turned to Helen Perowne.
- maine He was a solid built, quiet spoken chap, with a full set of red whiskers and a state of Maine accent.
- man R60509. The man who knew too much.
- mane My mane is gone for ever.
- mange The mange is known to be infectious: this suggests the propriety of removing the animal from the rest of the herd.
- mania Amused with the recollection of these facts, and others of the same kind, some idle hours were given by the writer to the following view of this mania of the day.
- mann Mr. Mann turned to Richard.
- manna Whether we admit connection between the two, or not, the miraculous character of the manna of the Israelites is unaffected.
- manner He would not say anything, but from his manner it was plain to see that he knew.
- manor So they took their horses and rode to his manor, which was fast there beside.
- manse The next house and garden, although called the Manse, because the clergyman of the parish lived there, were Mr Shepherd's own property.
- Mamie The poor little dear is two months old and Mamie is just beginning on his little dress for him.
- Janie Little Janie, his little Janie.
- Marne General Vinoy indeed led forward a large force along the right bank of the Marne, but that was not till the afternoon, when the fight at Le Bourget was over.