What is the correct spelling for MANIFIER?
This word (Manifier) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MANIFIER
- conifer Araucaria angustifolia, the Paraná pine, Brazilian pine or candelabra tree (pinheiro-do-paraná, araucária or pinheiro brasileiro), is a critically endangered species in the conifer genus Araucaria.
- magnifier What an enormous camera-obscura magnifier is Tradition!
- maneuver Though this question of command later involved a bitter dispute, it was at the time of little moment, for clouds of smoke obscured the signals so frequently that no complicated maneuver could have been guided by them, and, as far as concerted action was concerned, the whole squadron was under exactly similar contingent orders from Admiral Sampson.
- manger Creeping up to the manger I fumbled about till I caught hold of a strap to which the animal was tied, cut the strap through and led the horse away.
- manner When she wished for his death, in what manner did she express herself?
- sniffer Could his sniffer have logged himself on an earlier hacking session?
- Jenifer B. Jenifer, chairman of the committee on the platform, made the following report, which was read by Charles O. Fisher: