What is the correct spelling for MANIFST?
This word (Manifst) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MANIFST
- mainmast The snow was practically a brig, carrying a fore-and-aft sail on the mainmast , with a square sail directly above it.
- manifestly In 1903 there were only three of them, and in 1904 seven; but in 1905, when Mr. Balfour's cabinet was manifestly losing its hold upon the country, the number rose to nine.
- manifesto As an effective contrast to the mistaken views of the Upper Canadian statesmen, the reader cannot do better than study the letters of Joseph Howe, the brilliant Nova Scotia "agitator," to Lord John Russell, in answer to that statesman's speech of June 3, 1839, when he argued against responsible government, and quoted the Upper Canadian manifesto as his text.
- Manifests And Pantheism is inferred from this idea; for the "absolute," in which being and thought are identified, is properly the sole existence, which develops and manifests itself in a great variety of finite forms.
- Manifested They manifested the greatest anxiety to obtain the books published by the Society.
112 words made from the letters MANIFST
3 letter words made from MANIFST:aft, aim, ain, ani, ans, ant, atm, fan, fat, fin, fit, imf, ism, man, mat, mfa, min, mis, mit, mst, nim, nit, sam, sat, sif, sin, sit, stm, tai, tam, tan, tia, tin, tnf.
4 letter words made from MANIFST:aims, anti, asin, fain, fans, fast, fati, fiat, fins, fist, fits, fnma, inma, inst, main, mast, matn, mina, mint, mist, naif, nast, nits, ntfa, sami, sant, siam, sian, sift, sima, sita, smin, snit, tian, tnsm.
5 letter words made from MANIFST:aints, amins, antim, astin, faint, famin, fanmi, fanti, fatim, finam, finma, finta, fitna, ifans, insaf, insta, maist, manis, mansi, manti, masin, mints, misan, misna, naifs, nasim, safin, safti, saint, santi, satin, sinta, sitmf, smain, smita, stain, tamin, tasim, timan, timna, tisma, tnsmi, tsiam.