What is the correct spelling for MANIOTA?
This word (Maniota) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MANIOTA
- amniota The morphological interest of these features lies in the fact that they represent a stage in evolution which carried a little farther would lead to a complete separation of the definitive kidney (metanephros) from the purely genital anterior section of the mesonephros (epididymis), as occurs so characteristically in the Amniota.
- mad When you went out, and I told him he was mad, and that you would find him on his knees when you returned, he told me you were in the secret.
- made Besides this, the footemen being wel ordained, which is the puissance of the armie, good horses of necessitie will come to be made. I'm looking down at this mess that you've made And I can't believe that I stayed – The Plot to Bomb the Panhandle by a day to remember
- math Although known for its focus on mathematics and science, Bronx Science also emphasizes the humanities and social sciences and continually attracts students with a wide variety of interests beyond math and science.
- meat This is to serve them for drink as well as meat, and no other drink be given them.
- media Assyria became dominant in Asia; its empire stretched from Media on the east to the Mediterranean on the west.
- meet I shall meet him there.
- method But the method has not so spread that its course can be followed immediately.
- mind Yes-if you-if you don't mind.
- minute Leave me this minute.
- mode There is no third between being and mode.
- moment Carruthers didn't say anything for a moment.
- monday As for waiting in Schafhausen till Monday, it was out of the question.
- month In the month of April, 1799, a dreadful plague, of a most destructive nature, manifested itself in the city of Old Fas, which soon after communicated itself to the new city.
- mood "No; I do not feel in a mood for books now,"-she replied, and turned to go.
- mount We've got room enough to run along as an aeroplane and mount upward.
- mouth Then once more he had the warm taste of blood in his mouth.
- mud "I'm going to shove her farther into the mud bank," announced the young inventor.
- myth With the transmission of this myth began its transmutation.
- Meant "I meant where-who-" he stammered.
- Met His eyes met Jewel's.