What is the correct spelling for MANITOR?
This word (Manitor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MANITOR
- cantor They were celebrated throughout Germany as the best singers of sacred music, trained as they had originally been by no less a master than Johann Sebastian Bach, the famous "Cantor."
- janitor Some of the teachers lost money and Miss Gray herself was robbed of ten dollars, the wages of the old janitor , which she had placed under a paper weight on the desk, in her own private office.
- manatee For a long time nothing but the skull was known, and some naturalists thought the animal to have been a gigantic manatee , or sea cow, and that the tusks were used for tearing food from the bottom of rivers and for anchoring the animal to the bank, just as the walrus uses his tusks for digging clams and climbing out upon the ice.
- manet The face in this picture is like the face in every picture by Manet .
- manioc Among others, the preparation of tapioca from the root of the manioc has recently been attended with great success.
- manitoba From the eastern boundary on the Ottawa and St Lawrence Rivers to Kenora at the Manitoba boundary, the distance is about 1000 miles.
- manor Then sleep overtook the old manor -house, and the silence of the night.
- minter By reason of the foul weather the pirate could not board Smith, and his master, mate, and pilot, Chambers, Minter , and Digby, importuned him to surrender, and that he should send a boat to the pirate, as Fry had no boat.
- monitor These boys spoke of their school with evident satisfaction; and one of them, who proved to be a monitor , seemed not a little proud of the distinction.
- Maintop And then, abruptly, I caught the sound of a frightened clamour of men's voices, away down somewhere about the maintop-curses, cries of fear, even shrieks, and above it all, someone shouting to go down on deck: "Get down!
246 words made from the letters MANITOR
3 letter words made from MANITOR:aim, ain, air, ani, ant, arm, art, atm, imo, ion, ira, man, mao, mar, mat, min, mit, moa, mon, mot, mri, nim, nit, nmr, not, oar, oat, ram, rat, rim, rio, rit, rna, rom, ron, rot, tai, tam, tan, tao, tar, tia, tin, tom, ton, tor, tri, trm.
4 letter words made from MANITOR:airt, amir, amoi, amon, amor, anio, anti, arno, atom, imar, inma, inoa, iora, iota, iran, iron, itmo, itno, iton, main, maoi, maon, mari, mart, matn, miao, mina, mint, miro, moan, moat, moir, mona, morn, mrna, naor, nato, nito, noir, noma, nori, norm, oita, omai, oman, omir, omit, omni, oran, orti, otim, rain, raio, ramn, rani, rano, rant, rima, rimo, riot, roam, roan, roma, rota, taon, tarn, taro, tian, tiao, tion, tiro, torn, tram, trim, trio, trna.
5 letter words made from MANITOR:aiton, aitor, amino, amnio, amont, amori, amort, amron, animo, antim, arimo, ariot, armin, arnim, artin, artio, ation, atoni, atrio, ianto, iatro, imano, imaro, imron, inarm, intar, intra, intro, maino, maior, manor, manti, maori, maron, marot, marti, matir, maton, matri, miano, minar, minoa, minor, minto, mirat, mirto, mitar, mitra, mitro, mnari, moita, monia, monir, monta, monti, morat, morta, motia, naito, namoi, namor, naomi, nario, natio, nimar, niort, niota, nirta, nitra, nitro, nomia, noria, norma, oiran, oirat, omair, omani, omnia, omran, onair, orani, orant, ormat, otani, otari, otira, otman, raimo, raion, ramin, ramot, ratin, ratio, riano, riant, rimon, rinat, rinoa, rinta, ritam, ritan, ritmo, roman, rotan, tamin, tamon, tarmo, tiano, timan, timar, timna, timor, timra, tiran, torma, torna, train, tramo, trani, trian, trion, troma.