What is the correct spelling for MANK?
This word (Mank) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MANK
- bank That would take him to anywhere and back before the Bank closed.
- dank You live to fight and die, to spend your spare time in dank, noisy holes like this.
- hank Hank begged so hard, and-and said such nice things about liking me.
- lank Then Mason Hope appeared, hands in pockets and lank hair falling on his shoulders.
- mack Mother said Mack could take us for a little ride in the fresh air so we would have a better appetite for dinner.
- man That man you told me about....
- mane Without a word she handed it to Garrison, and he spread it out on his filly's mane.
- mann Mr. Mann then arose, and Bishop Bedwell stated that the questions and answers would be interpreted.
- manx His testimony about Manx fairies is as follows:- Actual Fairies Described.
- many 13,846. Are there many yaggers about Lunna?
- mark "Only if I took a black mark, sir.
- mask Did you hear, Mask?
- mink The bank beaver is a solitary old bachelor living in a den, like a mink, in the bank of a stream.
- monk To-day the hero of the poem is the successful business man, or the submissive contented working man, just as in the past the soldier and the monk were the heroes.
- rank 6561. Do these shops rank in size along with yours?
- tank My object was to use the iron boat as a tank, at which we might water the bullocks at one stage forward; that by so gaining that point and proceeding onwards towards the water I hoped to find next day, we might encamp at least at such a convenient distance from it, as would admit of the cattle being driven forward to return next day and draw the drays to it.
- yank "You-all bes' stay away," she said; "dis yere Yank be right triflin' and polite.
- Sank We saw two or three people clinging to the spars, but as they perceived us they let go their hold and sank from sight, afraid, probably, of falling into our hands alive.
- Mani The words "Omne mani padme hun," or simply "Mani, mani," are repeated while the wheel is in motion.
- MANS 63 Of accent, stirre and time, evidently perceyued in the distinction of mans voice, and in that which maketh the flowing of a Meetre.
- acted as