What is the correct spelling for MANMAGER?
This word (Manmager) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MANMAGER
- manage It's all more than you can manage and nobody in the world can help me.
- manager The manager of the day stood up and made a brief opening address.
- mange From this explain why Blanc Mange is cooked entirely over boiling water, and not over the flame and then in a double boiler, as cereals.
- manger When he had wept some time he again put the horse's head into the manger, but again to no purpose.
- menage The luxury of whiskey is more appreciated by the men than all the green delicacies from the garden, and if all the ready money goes for that and their darling chewing tobacco, none can be spent by the wife for garden seeds; and as far as my observation extended, I never saw any American menage where the toast and no toast question, would have been decided in favour of the lady.
- monger I only knew the name, and that the Delaneys were cheese-mongers, so I had to call on every cheese-monger called Delaney.