What is the correct spelling for MANNAR?
This word (Mannar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MANNAR
- anna Our regiment has already joined the army, but he is not yet sure about Santa Anna and some other men.
- main No one had expected that he would attack the main question of the bill itself.
- man What is it, man?
- mane She sat on his back with folded arms as calmly as if she had been on her sofa, whereas the auburn haired one clung to the mane with a charming timidity.
- mania The gambling mania was in his blood.
- mann I wouldn't ave that mann Attack me in the Times!
- manna The adoring look in his dark eyes as he said these words was like manna in the wilderness to little Tessa, for she could not help being pleased to think that, after all, maybe Manuello would fix his affections upon her small person, since Estrella had so often flouted him and shown him plainly by her great preference for Victorio that she did not love him; the name she had just used in her thoughts brought up the hateful suspicion aroused in her by the remarks of the Irishman who had seemed, at first glance, to be a Spaniard, but who, as soon as he opened his mouth to speak, proved his nationality beyond the shadow of a doubt.
- manner And all manner of good, too.
- manners Ov coorse, d'ye think He's got worse manners nor me?
- manor He was bound for Hyde Manor, I am sure.
- manta In this way he reached the territory on the equinoctial line, where are now Puerto Viejo and Manta.
- many As He spake these things, many believed on Him.
- moaner The moaner cocked eye and ear, and said, in her every-day voice, which, coming so suddenly, sounded very droll, "What is that, I wonder?"
- mona Already the tribes are burning with indignation at the insults to our gods and the slaughter of our priests at Mona, and this news will arouse them to madness, for what is done here today may be done elsewhere tomorrow, and all men will see that only in the total destruction of the Romans is there a hope of freedom.
- myna 688. I have never met with the nest of the Grey-headed Myna myself, but am indebted to Mr. Gammie for its eggs and nest.
- Maynard Tina died, and Maynard Gilfil's love went with her into deep silence for evermore.
- Mani This well was said to be a vast subterraneous structure, adorned with sculptured figures, an immense table of polished stone, and a plaza with columns supporting a vaulted roof, and it was said to have a subterraneous road, which led to the village of Mani, twenty-seven miles distant.
- MINN There was one Mrs. Minn stood by.
- meaner It must be observed, besides, that the Law, which was the centre of Judaism, does not appeal chiefly to the meaner side of human nature.
- bring to standstill
- broke one neck
- catches off balance