What is the correct spelling for MANNARS?
This word (Mannars) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MANNARS
- manna God, who sent manna from heaven, can provide for us as he did for Israel; and how should I this night offend him, if my son should be a wanderer, destitute as you, and he should have provided for him a home, even poor as this, were I to turn you unrelieved away!"
- manner Something in the tone or the manner of Fulkerson startled March.
- manners It was also quite the correct thing in good manners for him to say but little, and he was the better able to hear what the others were saying.
- mansard The greater part of the cathedral which originally stood on this site was destroyed during the Revolution, and that which was afterward reared here was merely a restoration by Mansard, who, it is to be presumed, made such use as was possible of what remained.
- meanness He felt tolerably safe now from his enemy, for even if it were but another trick of his meanness he could scarcely overtake him at that distance; but as he stood and gazed a wild fear fell upon the boy, his heart beating violently.
- minors And so, as erst, A strain more noble than the first Mused in the organ, and outburst: With giant march from floor to roof Rose the full notes, now parted off In pauses massively aloof Like measured thunders, now rejoined In concords of mysterious kind Which fused together sense and mind, Now flashing sharp on sharp along Exultant in a mounting throng, Now dying off to a low song Fed upon minors, wavelike sounds Re-eddying into silver rounds, Enlarging liberty with bounds: And every rhythm that seemed to close Survived in confluent underflows Symphonious with the next that rose.
- Mains Fire broke out following the earthquake in several quarters, but fortunately the water mains were uninjured and the spread of the flames was checked."
- Manes It is by no means impossible, and I hope the manes of the deceased will forgive me for your sake.
- Manias They recalled the glorious first nights, those evenings on which nearly every battle was won, and the great man's manias, his way of working; how, in order to summon up inspiration, he insisted on his wife being by his side, decked out in full ball dress.
- manors There might be an army thousands strong concealed a day's journey from the manors, and never a word would be heard of it.
- maniacs But to be confined amongst raving maniacs, for years in succession, is horrible in the extreme.
- MANS In 1066 Le Mans had already done this. Sheek never had solo plans Till I dropped a freestyle in the studio with some of my mans – I Ain't Forget by Sheek Louch
- mangers On the sunny side in the lower part were the sheep pens, cattle stalls, and horse mangers.
71 words made from the letters MANNARS
3 letter words made from MANNARS:aar, aas, ana, ans, ara, arm, man, mar, mrs, nan, nmr, ram, ras, rna, sam.
5 letter words made from MANNARS:amann, amans, amran, anmar, annam, annar, ansan, ansar, arann, armas, arsan, asman, asmar, asnan, manan, manna, manns, maran, masan, masar, naans, naran, ramna, ranan, ranas, rasam, rasna, saman, sanam, sanan, sanma, saran, sarna.
4 letter words made from MANNARS:anar, anas, anna, aram, aras, arms, maan, maar, mann, mara, mars, masa, mrna, narn, nasa, nmsr, nrna, rama, ramn, rams, rana, sana, sann.