What is the correct spelling for MANNNG?
This word (Mannng) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MANNNG
- make And Mr. Moss endeavoured to think of it all in such a manner as to make it yet possible that he might marry her.
- makes She cannot hear what is said, there is such a buzzing all around her. She is thinking that she ought to try and make a curtsey, such as her mother makes to the meester, when suddenly something so dazzling is placed in her hand that she gives a cry of joy.
- Manning The Manning-Parry barrister looked up with an air of slightly offended surprise.
- much "Not half as much as the others," returned Sharon in indignant triumph.
- music George Sand called her "the personification of poetry and music," and set down her impressions on listening to the singer thus: "The pale, still,-one might at the first glance say lustreless,-countenance, the suave and unconstrained movements, the astonishing freedom from every sort of affectation,-how transfigured all this appears, when she is carried away by her genius on the current of song!"