What is the correct spelling for MANNNIG?
This word (Mannnig) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MANNNIG
- make He is the royalist I spoke of, but he will not betray you, for he is not a soldier; and-his visits make me very happy."
- much Mine don't amount to much , but other people's do sometimes.
- music The dervishes, or, as they are often incorrectly termed, the "Monks of Islam," who are in reality simply members of lay confraternities, such as those of the Catholic Church, also assembled themselves and paraded the streets flying their banners and accompanied by the weird Arab music of pipes and drums that, unwelcome to European ears, has a strange fascination for the Arab and Egyptian, and, like the "Ca ira" or "Marseillaise" in the streets of Paris, fills its hearers with a fierce longing for action and excitement, a wild craving to be up and doing they know not what, or why.
- Manning "No," replied Mr. Manning ; "I was generally taken for a Hindoo."
- makes This in habit and appearance is the same as No. 4, only the roses are double, and never vary; which makes it a very superior rose.
51 words made from the letters MANNNIG
4 letter words made from MANNNIG:agni, gain, inga, inma, magi, main, mann, mina, ming, nagi, nian, nina, ning.
3 letter words made from MANNNIG:aim, ain, ani, gin, iga, igm, inn, mag, man, min, nag, nan, nig, nim.
5 letter words made from MANNNIG:aming, angin, gamin, ganim, gmina, gnann, igman, magin, magni, mangi, manin, manni, miang, minga, nagin, naing, namig, ngami, ngiam, niang, nigam, niman, ninan, ninna.