What is the correct spelling for MANNTER?
This word (Mannter) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MANNTER
- banter The lines run on from beginning to end in the same strain of bold, broad, hearty banter , as if the whole piece had been written off at a heat.
- canter We were not, however, hunting people, for we could not afford a pair of good hunters; we contented ourselves with riding to the meets on our hired beasts, with a canter through a lane afterwards.
- manatee Place him on the deck of a ship, or in the rigging of one, and no man in all England's navy could have been more secure as to his footing, or more difficult to dispossess of it; but set sailor Bill upon shore, and expect him to go ahead upon it, you would be disappointed: you might as well expect a fish to make progress on land; and you would witness a species of locomotion more resembling that of a manatee or a seal, than of a human biped.
- manet Manet went to Spain after a few months spent in Couture's studio.
- manger With one vigorous jerk, I dashed open the door, upsetting, at the same time, the poor postillion, who had recommenced his operations on the lock, and, foaming with passion, strode into the "salle a manger ."
- manned I question very much whether we shall be able to get them all manned up this year.
- manner A great change took place in the official's manner .
- manners Billy Manners and I will find a buried treasure, and never let you have a smell of it" "All right, Harry," and Dick went away to get Jack, young Smith and the captain, and start on their visit to the point.
- master Oh, my poor master !
- mater 102, 24. "Stabat mater ," etc.
- matter What is the matter with you all?"
- maunder And I grouse and maunder ?
- meander Then I fell to pondering over other problems, equally prodigious, so that it was quite a long time before my mind had a chance to meander on to Dinky-Dunk himself.
- mender Monsieur the Marquis cast his eyes over the submissive faces that drooped before him, as the like of himself had drooped before Monseigneur of the Court-only the difference was, that these faces drooped merely to suffer and not to propitiate-when a grizzled mender of the roads joined the group.
- mentor Felix, as friend and artistic tutor, was invaluable; but in the guise of mentor for a young woman who had her own way to make in the world, and nothing more to depend on than her artistic faculties and a small income from a trust fund, he was a distinct failure.
- minter But she sez you might hold in the Trusts some if you wuz a minter .
- ranter The minister of St. Rest was really quite objectionable,-a ranter ,-a noisy, 'stagey' creature!
114 words made from the letters MANNTER
4 letter words made from MANNTER:amen, anem, ante, earn, etna, maen, mane, mann, mare, mart, mate, matn, mean, meat, meta, metn, mrna, name, narn, near, neat, nemr, nrem, nrna, ramn, rant, rate, ream, rent, tame, tare, tarn, team, tean, tear, tera, term, tern, tram, trna.
5 letter words made from MANNTER:ament, anmen, anner, anter, arent, armet, earnt, enarm, enman, ertan, manen, maner, manet, manne, mante, mater, menna, menta, meran, merta, metan, mtera, namen, namer, naret, neamt, neman, neram, nerma, netam, netra, ntare, ramet, renta, tamen, tamer, tanen, tanne, terna, trema.
3 letter words made from MANNTER:ane, ant, are, arm, art, ate, atm, ear, eat, ent, era, ern, ert, eta, man, mar, mat, men, nan, net, nmr, nne, ram, rat, rem, ret, rna, tam, tan, tar, tea, ten, ter, trm.