What is the correct spelling for MANO?
This word (Mano) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MANO
- man Marmion Moore found herself inside the room, staring with wide, affrighted eyes at the man whose life she had spoiled.
- mane The black hair of the mane was protruding over the back of the tent, and the tufted tail dangled close to the face of the musician.
- mango After due payment we proceeded on a few hundred yards, and pitched camp beneath two huge mango trees.
- mann It was I that told Mr. Mann that the order had gone down all right, because I filled it myself.
- manor The lady of the manor, in the old feudal days, made warm mittens and woolen mufflers with her own white hands and carried them to the cottages at Christmas, along with blankets and coals.
- manx The Manx, Cornish, and French vessels, only go there in the early part of the year when the mackerel sets in.
- Kano -The city of Kano, the great emporium of the kingdom of Houssa, in Africa, is celebrated for the art of dyeing cotton cloth, which is afterwards beaten with wooden mallets until it acquires a japan gloss.
- acted as
- wert created
- wert credulous