What is the correct spelling for MANR?
This word (Manr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MANR
- man What did this man know?
- mane The mane of each animal was decorated with a blue ribbon bow, to which was fastened a card holding the price asked.
- mann 1. Yatman, W. H., Caius 10 12 2. Shadwell, A. H., Lady Margaret 11 0 3. Mann, G., Caius 12 0 4. Ridley, J. M., Jesus 12 6 5. Cobbold, R. H., Peterhouse 12 5 6. Jones, W. M., Caius 11 12 7. Denman, Hon.
- manor There was, not far from the village, an ancient manor-house long abandoned by its owners, for what reason was not known exactly.
- manx The stormy petrel, the manx, and the white sea-gulls build their nests amid the rocks of Filfla.
- many Only there were so many things.
- mar "Mary," he said, "I want to talk to you.
- Mani We found here another mani wall with large inscriptions on stones.
- MANS A Prince therefore ought alwayes to take counsell, but at his owne pleasure, and not at other mens; or rather should take away any mans courage to advise him of any thing, but what he askes: but he ought well to aske at large, and then touching the things inquird of, be a patient hearer of the truth; and perceiving that for some respect the truth were conceald from him, be displeased thereat.
- acted as