What is the correct spelling for MANUVER?
This word (Manuver) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MANUVER
- hanover In the September of that year he went into France, through all the strong places in Flanders and Brabant, and all the considerable towns in Holland, and then went to Hanover , from whence he returned with his Majesty's retinue the November following.
- mane The flaming eyes, the long, yellow shape, the shaggy mane , almost blurred up as they were by the brown of the mountain-side, represented nothing less than a lion-an enormous one, crouching for a spring.
- maneuver I maneuver the stretcher on top and realize there is nothing to fasten it with ...
- manger Methinks a blushing moon looked down Upon that manger -bed, And wove a mystic glory-crown Around the Sleeper's head.
- manner "If thou had not been a handsome man with a charming manner , Rahal would not have married thee.
- manoeuvre Keep eye on those dogs behind us, and manoeuvre your cigar.
- manor Off he ran in the direction of the old manor -house.
125 words made from the letters MANUVER
5 letter words made from MANUVER:aevum, aurem, emanu, enarm, enuma, ermua, maner, marun, mauer, mauve, maven, meran, muran, muren, murva, namer, namur, narum, nauer, neram, nerma, nerva, nevar, nueva, nurme, ranum, rauen, raven, ravne, revan, ruane, ruman, rumen, umran, unarm, urman, urvan, varum, verma, verum.
4 letter words made from MANUVER:amen, amur, anem, arum, auer, aver, earn, enur, eruv, maen, mane, mare, maru, maun, mean, menu, mrna, muan, muar, muen, murn, name, naum, naur, nave, near, nemr, neum, neva, nevm, nrem, nuer, ramn, ramu, raue, raum, raun, rave, ream, renu, reum, ruam, ruea, ruen, runa, rune, uman, umea, uner, uram, urea, uren, urna, uvae, uvea, vane, vanu, veau, vema, vena, venu, vuna.
3 letter words made from MANUVER:ane, anu, are, arm, ear, emu, era, ern, man, mar, men, nmr, ram, rem, rev, rna, rue, rum, run, uma, urn, van, var.