What is the correct spelling for MANUVIER?
This word (Manuvier) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MANUVIER
- hanover If that is so, I will return to Hanover and watch.
- magnifier He gave a pocket case, containing writing tools, slide rule and magnifier, to the bearded man on the other side of Dallona.
- manager No provision is made for management or supervision, as the owner will, it is assumed, act as manager.
- maneuver This maneuver he repeats four or five times, and always successfully, till one of his comrades finds out his trick and does it still better.
- manger There they found Mary and Joseph with the Holy Child lying in a manger, just as the angel had said.
- manner And her manner was worse than her words.
- manure Fresh carbolized bedding should be constantly supplied, so that the calf may be dropped on that and not on soaked litter nor manure.
- maunder No doubt there are men who brood upon the impossible, and moon and maunder away their lives over the grave of a dead love; no doubt there are people who will say that, because I did not shoot Langdon or her, or myself, or fly to a desert or pose in the crowded places of the world as the last scene of a tragedy, I therefore cared little about her.
- mauve Oliver wore on his tunic the white mauve and white ribbon of the Military Cross.
- Manuel Captain Manuel Nunez was an accomplished liar in everything, and I felt sure that he had another lie in reserve yet.
- maneuvers It dodged in and out of rockets landing and taking off, escaping blazing destruction with last minute, intricate maneuvers.
- minuter It so happened, that I had that morning taken the miniature I had found in the fatal field, from the secret place in which I usually kept it, in order more closely to examine it, lest any more convincing proof of its owner, than the initials and Thornton's interpretation, might be discovered by a minuter investigation.