What is the correct spelling for MANX?
This word (Manx) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MANX
- man That's all a man can ask for."
- mane She eyed him while she smoothed the sorrel's mane with her riding-switch.
- mann Mann observed that the Eastern Shoshone numbered some 150 lodges.
- manx Notwithstanding the fact that she seems to have stepped right out of Dickens, and carries a huge Manx cat about with her, Percy said he thought they'd muddle along in some way.
- many But why so many?
- marx It was a debating speech by Henry George which aroused the reforming ardour thenceforward essential and characteristic in Mr. Shaw, a speech which sent him to Karl Marx, and made him a "man with some business in the world."
- max "Smash that padlock, Max," I said after a second's hesitation.
- minx These ladies were severe in their comments upon Mrs. Lee's conduct, and did not hesitate to declare their opinion that she was the calmest and most ambitious minx who had ever come within their observation.