What is the correct spelling for MANY?
This word (Many) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MANY
- any I don't want you-I don't want any one.
- man Did Man say about when he would be back?
- mane What d'ye mane, ma'am?
- mangy I say nothing of those abominable wandering dogs, half jackals, half wolves, hairless and mangy, with deceitful eyes, threatening jaws, and having no other food than the filthy rubbish which foreigners detest.
- manly Pulcheria early exhibited an earnest and almost manly intelligence.
- mann "He sees the world in his books," said Mr. Mann, with a little spirit.
- manx Thus Sir John Rhys in his examination of Manx folklore stopped short in his explanation of the superstition of the first-foot, because he had heard that, while in the Isle of Man it was attached to a dark man, elsewhere it was attached to a fair man.
- many There are so many things and there is so little time.
- mary Suppose you go to Mary and tell her that you're dead set on keeping this Hunter with you.
- may It won't do you no harm, and may keep you from the constables.
- Macy While outside is sending me crazy I'll be your Thorn if you be my Macy – The Bold And The Beautiful by Drugs, The
- Mandy a little glass of brandy now im standing with big big mandy – Shake a leg (tv version) by Roll Deep
- Mani Brrrrravo bacia le mani a bianchi di merda e negri italiani, – Come Suona? by Flaminio Maphia
- acted as
- acted as broker