What is the correct spelling for MANYA?
This word (Manya) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MANYA
- magyar "It is a Magyar, or to speak more commonly, a Hungarian name.
- mangy The clothes were patched and worn, the coat-front was spattered with stains of all kinds, the hair and beard were unkempt and long, giving him what would have been the look of a mangy lion, but that the face had the expression of some beast less honourable.
- mania These were caused partly by his mania for speculation, and partly by his singular habits of composition.
- maniac They declared that they wished to see if he were in truth of glass, as he affirmed; but the lamentations and outcries of the poor maniac induced the grown persons who were near to reprove and even beat the boys, whom they drove away for the moment, but who did not fail to return at the next opportunity.
- manila So my father pulled out a knife, and cut him free from his drum-that was lashed on to him with a double turn of Manila rope-and took him up and carried him along here to this very room that we're sitting in.
- manly It was a fine exhibition of manly strength; but there could be nothing gained by it.
- mann "Mr. Mann wants you down in his office right away," he said to Richard.
- manna They remembered the manna from heaven.
- manor Manor custom was strong.
- mayo On the 9th, at nine o'clock in the morning, we made the island of Bonavista, bearing S.W. The next day, we passed the isle of Mayo on our right; and the same evening anchored in Port Praya in the island of St Jago, in eighteen fathom water.