What is the correct spelling for MANYN?
This word (Manyn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MANYN
- main Probably the woman had fainted before I broke the lock of my door and fell into the main cabin.
- man No: a poor man who is ungrateful, unthrifty, discontented, and rebellious, is probably a real personality, and has much in him.
- mane The icy downpour beat against his face and lashed the poor mare's ears and mane until she tossed her head about blindly and impatiently, scarce heeding where she placed her feet.
- mangy When nothing else to engage him, he had his orders to take the mangy dog out for a walk-and what a dog!
- mania Another turn again was given to his motives when his mind had become clouded by suspicious mania .
- Mandy You've got mighty pretty hair, Mandy , if you'd give it a chance.
- ANON And he played with great expression and agony and bending exercises, ever and anon tossing back his rebellious locks and fixing us with a look of pained ecstasy.