What is the correct spelling for MARBOU?
This word (Marbou) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MARBOU
- arbour There was a great silence in the arbour, and I could hear the quicker breathing of the fat old lady without nerves, as well as that of the little lady who hates me.
- carboy Then a few bags of cement, and a carboy of acid, etcetera, and the matter is at an end."
- garb The particle de, between the christian and surname, is of French extraction, and came over with William the First: It continued tolerably pure for about three centuries, when it in some degree assumed an English garb, in the particle of: The a, therefore is only a corruption of the latter.
- garbo Crowe and Cavalcaselle hesitate to ascribe it to either master, inclining more to the view that Raffaelino del Garbo may have painted it, but with this last ascription I cannot at all agree.
- harbour Still we might get the wind, and run into an English harbour.
- mamba I left them sleeping by the fire, and the next morning they were still sleeping-ay, they were sleeping the last sleep, for the mamba had been in the night.
- mao Mao spoke apparently from near Peking, where he was assembling the I and V Armies.
- mari Nulla victoria Romanis gratior fuit, quod invicti terra iam etiam mari plurimum possent.
- marl When we reached Pienza we were already in the middle of a country without cultivation, abandoned to the marl.
- marque In preparation for this venture he obtained letters of marque from the governor of Jamaica, by virtue of which elastic commission he began immediately to gather around him all material necessary for the undertaking.
- mayo It will show the wise and kindly spirit in which he dealt with his people, as well as the reference to the interests of Catholicity which now governed his politics:- As to the election for the county of Mayo, I am in considerable ignorance about the state of parties in that particular part of Ireland.
- miro Miro knew he was on board.
- mob I had meant to explain this mob; but somehow, I decided that I could not.
- Moro Then, placing the golden image of Captan at the feet of the Moro and bowing low, he again pleaded for the women and children.