What is the correct spelling for MAREK?
This word (Marek) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MAREK
- mack 12,305. A copy of the letter to Mr. Mack which occasioned the inquiry, was sent to you at the time?
- make She did not know what to make of him.
- mara And how could one with that mara upon him, write of the ethics of life and religion?
- marc Produced by Marc D'Hooghe.
- mare Why, they call her a mare .
- marge Ralph was bending over the rocky marge of the subterranean river at a part of the chamber farthest removed from the waterfall.
- mari You make such a noise because this foolish young man is jealous of mon mari and make you to go round the detestable country, which you like so much, instead of straight through to the ridiculous place you say you want to go.
- mark You mark my word, if they win you'll find out that they'll do just as I say.
- marker He found the marker in her copy, some fifty pages before the end.
- markka 1502: the Lübische Mark, a uniform coinage for the Wends (Germania Slavica) Hanseatic cities of Lübeck, Hamburg, Wismar, Lüneburg, Rostock, Stralsund, Anklam, among others, who joined the Wends Coinage Union (Wendischer Münzverein);1502: the Courant Mark,
- mary Be sure you skim not off the Rose-mary and Ginger: then take it off the fire, and let it run through a hair sieve: and when you have strained it, pick out the Rose-mary and Ginger out of the strainer, and put it into the drink, and throw away the Eggshells, and so let it stand all night.
- meek Would she ever be meek , she wondered sadly.
- mere What was the mere breaking of the water?
- mire To the Duchesse de Mire -court she made this communication, which it seems none of the court-followers had the courage or honesty to do before.
- more There was nothing more to say.
- murk After confused wanderings through tangled hedges, and a struggle with obstacles of whose nature I received the most curious impression in the surrounding murk , I arrived in front of a long, low building which, to my astonishment, I found standing with doors and windows open to the pervading mist, save for one square casement through which the light shone from a row of candles placed on a long mahogany table.
- Marie The fair Marie was silent for a moment.
- MARES Then Peter told about the little woman who hated politics and loved flowers, and about the cool, able manager of men, who could not restrain himself from putting his arms about the necks of his favorite horses, and who had told about the death of one of his mares with tears in his eyes.