What is the correct spelling for MARGARTIA?
This word (Margartia) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MARGARTIA
- acacia Ere the shadow of the acacia measured less than its height they came upon a spring of silver water, and Ruark leaped from his steed, and Bhanavar from hers, and they performed their ablutions by that spring, and ate and drank, and watered their steeds.
- maggot Then he'll get a kind of maggot in the brain, and squander every sixpence he can lay hands on.
- magician The magician was standing, while the philosopher, as though it were his right, remained seated.
- magnesia Name three silicates of magnesia .
- magpie He was like a magpie filling its nest.
- magyar Everybody knows that the Magyar costume for men shows the figure very plainly.
- malaysia Malaysia 7,200 km note: Peninsular Malaysia 3,200 km; Sabah 1,500 km; Sarawak 2,500 km (2005)
- margarita There was good copy for the newspapers on both sides of the Atlantic in the news that the famous lyric soprano, Margarita da Cordova, whose real name was Miss Margaret Donne, was engaged to Monsieur Konstantin Logotheti, a Greek financier of large fortune established in Paris, and almost as well known to art-collectors as to needy governments, would-be promoters, and mothers of marriageable daughters.
- marge The temperate solicitudes of affection know not this perverse emotion, which is simply the darker shadow inevitable to a deeper joy-as the profundity of an Alpine lake is to be measured by the height of the remote summits which rise sheer from its marge .
- margin He dreamed that he was sitting on the soft turf by the margin of a fountain, whose waters flowed into the air, and seemed to vanish in it.
- Margery Margery reported nothing missing.
- Margie And Margie sat and listened to the sound of his retreating footsteps, and then went up to her chamber to pass the night, wakeful, too content to be willing to lose the time in sleep, and so the dawn of morning found her with open eyes.
- Garcia In 1826 she, and that wonderful assembly, the Garcia family, had found themselves in New York, where an old French merchant, supposed to be rich, married her.
164 words made from the letters MARGARTIA
5 letter words made from MARGARTIA:aamar, aamir, aarti, aatma, agama, agita, aimar, aimat, amagi, amaia, amari, amati, arama, arati, argir, ariga, armia, artra, atagi, atami, atmar, atmia, atrai, gaiam, gaita, gamaa, garai, garam, garat, garma, garmr, garri, gatra, gitar, grama, grima, grita, igara, imara, irama, itgam, maart, maata, maati, magar, magat, magia, magra, magri, maiar, marar, marat, maria, marri, marti, matai, matar, matia, matir, matri, miata, miraa, mirar, mirat, mitar, mitra, raaga, ragaa, ragam, raima, raita, ramat, ramia, ratra, ratri, riata, ritam, taara, tagai, tagar, tagma, taiga, taira, tamga, tarar, tarig, tarma, tiara, tigar, timar, timra, tmaai, tragi, triga.
3 letter words made from MARGARTIA:aar, aga, aim, air, ara, arm, art, atm, gar, gat, gmt, iaa, iga, igm, ira, mag, mar, mat, mit, mri, rag, ram, rat, rig, rim, rit, tag, tai, tam, tar, tia, tri, trm.
4 letter words made from MARGARTIA:agar, agra, airt, amia, amir, aram, aria, atar, atgm, gaia, gait, gari, gati, girr, girt, gram, grim, grit, imar, maar, magi, maia, mara, mari, mart, mrrt, raag, ragi, rama, riga, rima, taia, taig, tara, tram, trig, trim.