What is the correct spelling for MARIT?
This word (Marit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MARIT
- madrid He refused the object of the appeal, but he did not put the envoys to death by whom it was brought to Madrid .
- maid Poor old maid , she's almost old enough to be his mother.
- maori Whare: [pronounced war-ee] A Maori term for a hut or similar dwelling.
- mara Death or Glory: The Legacy of the Crimean War (1999) online Kozelsky, Mara .
- marat We'd covered about two miles when we got sight of Captain Marat and Carlos.
- mare She insisted upon going to the stable to see to her mare .
- mari It also forms a connection via Chuvashia through the southern suburbs of Cheboksary and Novocheboksary to the Mari El Republic and the Vyatka Highway.
- maria "Afterwards, perhaps," replied Maria .
- marital This I believe to be the marital summons from the males.
- married You-you are married , sir?
- mart "I can't talk to you right away, Mart .
- mary You really surprise me, Mary .
- mat Then she spread out a new mat for him, and brought out the pinang and sireh, and bade him be seated as she wished to have a chat with him.
- matt "Vorhis," said Sheriff Matt , red and angry from an hour's endeavor, "I think you're telling a pack of lies-every word of it.
- merit But I had discerned no special merit among them.
- mit Quellenkunde, Lehre von der Bildung und Auffindung der Quellen; mit einem Vorwort von B. Cotta.
- mri MRI scans, not as widely available, may be able to demonstrate the affected area of the brain more accurately, particularly with ischaemic stroke.
- trait I was amused by a national trait which met me at one of them.
- writ So, against his will, he signed a note I writ to the Commissioners of Prizes, which I carried and delivered to Kingdone, at their new office in Aldersgate Streete.
- Marie Marie raised her head from Philip's shoulder.
- Mort Certain is it that if we examine The Life and Death of Prince Arthur, the History of Merlin, or the Mort d'Arthur, we shall find "Cornewaile" and "The Lyonesse" spoken of with an airy indifference as to their geographical limits.
- Mario Executive branch: chief of state: Queen ELIZABETH II (since 6 February 1952), represented by Governor General Dame Pearlette LOUISY (since September 1997) head of government: Prime Minister Kenneth Davis ANTHONY (since 24 May 1997) and Deputy Prime Minister Mario MICHEL (since 24 May 1997) cabinet: Cabinet appointed by the governor general on the advice of the prime minister elections: none; the monarch is hereditary; the governor general is appointed by the monarch; following legislative elections, the leader of the majority party or the leader of a majority coalition is usually appointed prime minister by the governor general; deputy prime minister appointed by the governor general
- Merritt From the window Kate Merritt watched the brougham roll away and then turned to her sister angrily, tears in her eyes, a hot flush upon her face.
- Marietta The hotel at Marietta was crowded, and the men were sleeping wherever they could squeeze themselves in.
- Marin Conover had Berkeley docked in Sausalito, a small town on the Bay in Marin County, and converted her into a gift shop called "Trade Fair".
- Maris Item ab hoc latere maris per tres dietas habentur magnae montium alpes, inter quas venit quasi oriens de Paradiso fluuius decurrentibus petris, nihil penitus habens aquae, in quibus aestimandae sunt plurimum magnarum esse virtutum, quamuis de singulis humanae scientiae constare non potest.
- Marty Marty was getting to be a big boy now, and he could help more than he once had.
- Maritza Then almost in a whisper he said: "Maritza!
- Marta Marta Galland's thoughts at dusk when she returned up the steps to the house were much the same as Hugo Mallin's after Fracasse had taken the knoll.
- merits Let us cut the way, and he who merits the crown will soon appear to claim it."
- MURAT How about Murat in that respect?
- Marriott "Show Miss Marriott in at once," he said, and his face changed a little, while a new light of interest came into his eyes.
37 words made from the letters MARIT
3 letter words made from MARIT:aim, air, arm, art, atm, ira, mar, mat, mit, mri, ram, rat, rim, rit, tai, tam, tar, tia, tri, trm.
4 letter words made from MARIT:airt, amir, imar, mari, mart, rima, tram, trim.
5 letter words made from MARIT:marti, matir, matri, mirat, mitar, mitra, ritam, timar, timra.