What is the correct spelling for MARJOR?
This word (Marjor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MARJOR
- macao Shortly after other English merchants entered in the trade, and two vessels were stationed as receiving ships, near Macao .
- major Was Major Goddard with him?
- majors You see in me the colonel, and the majors , and the captains.
- maker There is Moses, the great maker of the nation, the greatest leader of all.
- manor Could she have been at the manor then?
- marc Du Marc was the first to speak.
- marge "I am Marge O'Doone," she said defiantly, "and this is my bear!"
- marker I met him in a public billiard-saloon where the marker called him by his given name, and he called the marker "Bulls-eyes."
- Marco O Marco mine, I said, thou reasonest well; And now discern I why the sons of Levi Have been excluded from the heritage.
- Marcos In this, according to Winship, he declared that after the viceroy had ordered him to withdraw his men from their station on the coast of the mainland toward the north, where they were engaged in making ready for extended inland explorations, he had a talk with Fray Marcos .
- Maj Italy: Signor Orlando, H.E. Baron Sonnino, Count Aldrovandi, Maj .